Go Back   Steve's Digicams Forums > Post Your Photos > Animal & Pet Photos

Old Feb 5, 2006, 5:36 PM   #21

UHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH.......you seem to like your cat quite a bit there........quite the slide show??????
james_bond755 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Feb 11, 2006, 3:46 AM   #22

Some people like animals, some others don't. Those who don't, usually won't have a pet, and those who do like animals, are more likely to have a pet at home.

I posted our cat's pics, because taking good snapshots of an activecat is both great fun and very difficult.It may be easy enough making a pic of a sleeping or dozing cat, or a cat who is just sitting and doing nothing. But try to ask an active cat to sit still or pose for the camera... impossible.Whenwe fetchour camera and finally point itat our cat,we usually notice thathe has meanwhilegone away or is walking around or sitting somewhere else. But persistence pays off, and every now and thenwe make that gem pic of our feline, doing somethingunusual and unexpected.

Cat photography is the mother of all animalphotography. Taking a snapshot of an elephant orlion in a zoois not half as difficult as catching a cat on camera, actively indulging in being stroked, eating away at my fingers, peeping out of the window, orjust yawning or doing something funny.

Inthis picPoesje is just finished reading the financial online newspaper, and is professionally advising us to take our lossesand get out of the stock market (look at the red figures at the bottom of the screen). As an alternatine investment he suggested to buy a few dozen cans of premium cat food, whichwe did, of course....

Panasonic FZ20, widest angle, no flash.
Attached Images

Pinchas is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Feb 13, 2006, 4:53 PM   #23

I really enjoyed the photos of your cat. The story was cute and the images just precious. Thanks for sharing all the photos and for taking the time to post. :-)
Darby is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Feb 13, 2006, 11:19 PM   #24

Many thanks! Sorry for the blurred pic, but I was so busy surfing the web that I didn't notice this picture being takenof me. So, I moved and the result is a not so good image of me.

Regards,

Poesje
Attached Images

Old Feb 19, 2006, 11:27 AM   #25

Great chronicle of a much loved cat! Thanks!

M
melt1109 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Feb 24, 2006, 3:51 PM   #26

Thanks!

Poesje

Attached Images

Old Mar 9, 2006, 8:17 PM   #27

Oh my ! I yhink you are as crazy of your kitty as I am .. I Truly think all the pics a calendar shots .. except the one that made me laugh so had I nearly fell off the couch .

The alien open mouth pic does anyone know how difficult it is too get the tonsils of a CAT photo ? LOL WOW !!

Awesome thank-you for placing the pics !
Krystals is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Mar 12, 2006, 3:09 AM   #28

Cute series....such a "princess" I smiled realy big when I saw her in the suitcase....

A few of the shots were a bit over exposed....but despie that you sure did capture the special personality of this kittie... well done!!
HOKIEGIRL is offline   Reply With Quote