Go Back   Steve's Digicams Forums > Post Your Photos > Animal & Pet Photos

Old Apr 21, 2006, 7:23 PM   #1

I collect Steiff Teddy Bears and animals. My Lizzy cat likes them too!
tigerwings1st
Attached Images

tigerwings1st is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old Apr 22, 2006, 5:27 PM   #2

I'll take door #3 Alex!
Barracuba is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Apr 23, 2006, 5:19 PM   #3

Beautifull Picture.
But beware-cats play rough. We had two little ones that the stray mother deposited at our place and left (probably was killed by a car). They had lots of stuff to play-even a little Steiff Zebra. Right size for little cats-about 15 cms( ca. 6 inch). It did survive about three Generations of little humans playing with it-not so the cats. They shredded it-it was so old, it was still filled with straw! My Mother threw the remains away, probabaly would still have been worth something-if you could repair a zebra shredded in half. Cats _know_ they are little lions.

One Morning we came down to the kitchen-the doors were closed so that the two half wild kittens did not run away or were killed by a car during the night-and it looked like we had snow inside the House! They had shredded the roll of kitchen tissue and found the spare one on the refigerator(big fridge-giant leap for a small kitten) as well-and literally ripped it to pieces, none bigger than a tiny speck. Their way to show the displeasure of beeing locked in :-)

Well this was a long time ago. Will have cats myself again when I settle down. But for now-too much traveling about. Thanks for the pic-it is nice to see a well behaved cat from time to time.

Cheers,
RealMash
RealMash is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Apr 23, 2006, 5:48 PM   #4

Ha ha! Barracuba!

Realmash - glad you like my silly photo. My kitties know very well not to touch my Steiffs. I have a large collection and leave them around the house. I sell on ebay and am always photographing them. I think my cats want some of the attention, too, and pose with the Steiffs when I let them!! They are very good Katzen.

This tiger and Fiffy cat live on my computer printer, so Lizzy likes to go behind them and get her photo taken. Funny cats!

You really had a mess on your hands with those kittens. Naughty! Yes, when you settle down, a house is not a home without a kitten!

Best regards,
tigerwings1st
tigerwings1st is offline   Reply With Quote