Go Back   Steve's Digicams Forums > Post Your Photos > Animal & Pet Photos

Old Jun 18, 2006, 2:26 AM   #1

This is my cat Gabby.......She is a wonderful feline! Just love her to pieces!

Paula
Attached Images

pjporter is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old Jun 18, 2006, 12:09 PM   #2

Nice cat!

I suppose the fur on the body is quite dark and the cat is very affectionate. I remeber a cat coloured like that and it was. Not realy weaned-always trying to get something out of my shirt-buttons, always gnawing on them ;-)

Taught our other cat how to hunt rats (cats normally don`t-rats are vicious!). Do you have other cat photographs?

Have a nice day, and keep the cat in one piece, if possible at all :-).

Mash
RealMash is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Jun 19, 2006, 1:12 AM   #3

Hi Mash,

I'll try to keep her in one piece:lol:Har har har.

Yes she is a calico but mostly all black. She hunts mice...........in the fall we get usually one if not two presents on our front doorstep in the morning!! I simply cannot get her to come in the house in the fall. The mice were bad last year they ate holes in our strollers and what not in our storage shed.:OBut any outside of the shed had no hope...lol

I'll attach another photo.

How far is Karlsruhe from Wurzburg? It is rather cool that someone else on here is in Beautiful Germany!!!
Attached Images

pjporter is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Jun 22, 2006, 1:20 PM   #4

Beautiful animal you got there Amigo!
Barracuba is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Jun 23, 2006, 6:10 PM   #5

Hi!

The Distance is about 200Km ( as Falk-maps calculates the Distance...).

I did my basic military training in Hammelburg-so I know how this Region looks like -if you are lying in the Mud ;-)

We did drive up to W├╝rzburg when doing military driving school night runs. But that was 20 Years ago ;-).

I added a Picture of "Liebie", which is called that way because she is madly in love with my Father, following wherever he goes. And trying to protect him-when he does stupid things like burning a large Pile of wood Liebie will be sitting some space apart trying to lure him away from this dangerous fire by making soft calling sounds ;-)

Btw. Liebie is not lying on the kitchen table. Liebie is just warming her feet on the radiator-it is totally coincidetally that the rest of her is resting on the table. Or so she tries to make everybody believe ;-)

And yes, when I am at my parents place the cats like to give me a Breakfast choice whenever psossible, rodent , amphibian and avian food is most often on then Menu;-)

Your cat looks like the spitting image of an cat I know. Very passionate cat that is-gets very emotional and might bite you when beeing stroked feels just _too_ good.

Ciao
Michael
Attached Images

RealMash is offline   Reply With Quote