Go Back   Steve's Digicams Forums >


Reply
 
LinkBack Thread Tools Search this Thread
Old Aug 11, 2008, 9:04 AM   #1
Senior Member
 
cmoy's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2006
Posts: 1,712
Default

Took this the night of the Home Run Derby game. Had to shove my camera into a fence to keep it from moving:O Got a few scuff marks on my camera but I think it worked :-)

Thanks for looking!

Chris





cmoy is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old Aug 11, 2008, 9:19 AM   #2
Senior Member
 
alex james's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2005
Posts: 1,427
Default

Hello chris, you have done a great job of this shot, well exposed.
alex james is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Aug 11, 2008, 9:28 AM   #3
Senior Member
 
cmoy's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2006
Posts: 1,712
Default

alex james wrote:
Quote:
Hello chris, you have done a great job of this shot, well exposed.
Thanks Alex!
cmoy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Aug 11, 2008, 9:47 AM   #4
Senior Member
 
bahadir's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2006
Location: Izmir, Turkey
Posts: 6,263
Default

cmoy wrote:
Quote:
...Got a few scuff marks on my camera but I think it worked :-)
Just consider thembattle markscalled 'faça' in my native language:-)

Very crisp and well exposed image indeed! Ah,these reflections add greatly
bahadir is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Aug 11, 2008, 9:50 AM   #5
Senior Member
 
cmoy's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2006
Posts: 1,712
Default

bahadir wrote:
Quote:
cmoy wrote:
Quote:
...Got a few scuff marks on my camera but I think it worked :-)
Just consider thembattle markscalled 'faça' in my native language:-)

Very crisp and well exposed image indeed! Ah,these reflections add greatly
Thanks Bahadir! :-) My 20D has so many scratches and chips that a few more doesn't matter, just adds character :G
cmoy is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply


Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Trackbacks are On
Pingbacks are On
Refbacks are On



All times are GMT -5. The time now is 3:39 PM.