Go Back   Steve's Digicams Forums > Post Your Photos > Architectural Photos

Old Jun 22, 2007, 2:12 PM   #11

bill43210 wrote:
Quote:
My dear T/

why divert the vieweraway from consideration of pictorial ideas, and polarize and then simplify the view that deserve layered and subtle consideration in fullness to gain the most from its interpretation...

I love it!!!
HUH? Translation please!:lol:
DRGSin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Jun 24, 2007, 6:24 PM   #12

Location: Northeast Passage 10; Gothenburg, Sweden, Northern Europe, Planet Earth, Outskirts of Milky Way, Uni

DRGSin wrote:
Quote:
bill43210 wrote:
Quote:
My dear T/

why divert the vieweraway from consideration of pictorial ideas, and polarize and then simplify the view that deserve layered and subtle consideration in fullness to gain the most from its interpretation...

I love it!!!
It refers to a mini discussion on what is and what is not in for instance a photo

/T

Torgny is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Jun 24, 2007, 6:48 PM   #13

smile
bill43210 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Jun 25, 2007, 7:47 AM   #14

Torgny wrote:
Quote:

DRGSin wrote:
Quote:
bill43210 wrote:
Quote:
My dear T/

I love it!!!
It refers to a mini discussion on what is and what is not in for instance a photo

/T

Ive got to learn more big words! LOL
DRGSin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Jun 26, 2007, 3:00 AM   #15

Location: Northeast Passage 10; Gothenburg, Sweden, Northern Europe, Planet Earth, Outskirts of Milky Way, Uni

DRGSin wrote:
Quote:
Torgny wrote:
Quote:

DRGSin wrote:
Quote:
bill43210 wrote:
Quote:
My dear T/

I love it!!!

/T

Ive got to learn more big words! LOL
Well (ALOL: Also LOL) It´s a matter of framing. Seems a bit over simplified (:-))

[align=justify] Ludwig Wittgenstein inTractatus logico-philosophicus: three quotes[/align][align=justify]
[/align][align=justify]"Alles was überhaupt gedacht werden kann, kann klar gedacht werden.Alles was sich aussprechen läßt, läßt sich klar aussprechen".[/align] "The limits of my language mean the limits of my world"

"What we cannot speak about we must pass over in silence"

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Tractatus_Logico-Philosophicus

I suppose there are many things to speak about but perhaps a lot more to "pass over in silence" (:-))

Just fun all of it

/T

Old Jul 2, 2007, 6:29 PM   #16

Hi again,

Know this (picture) is breaking the rules.

Thereby I mean the rule to put a photographical object off center as some kind of guide-line. This little Oenanthe oenanthe is placed in center. How come this doesn´t feel wrong? It´s not a tricky or rethorical question. It´s a serious one

Torgny

Yes, I know. Picture too large? Right click on the image/Show image (Would like to show you the full scale)

Attached Images