Go Back   Steve's Digicams Forums > Post Your Photos > Architectural Photos

Old Dec 23, 2007, 6:30 PM   #21

Καλά Χριστούγεννα και Ευτυχισμ*νο το Ν*ο Ετος, arkadaş !
bahadir is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Sep 28, 2008, 3:14 AM   #22

bahadir wrote:
Quote:

Επισης (gees didn't see this little late but what the heck it's almost Xmas again:G) i just bought my new lens toy arkadas a sigma 30 1.4 but i think i am having problems with that now, as if you go to canon lens section you'll see what i mean
hercules is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Sep 28, 2008, 4:12 AM   #23

hercules wrote:
Quote:
bahadir wrote:
Quote:

Επισης (gees didn't see this little late but what the heck it's almost Xmas again:G) i just bought my new lens toy arkadas a sigma 30 1.4 but i think i am having problems with that now, as if you go to canon lens section you'll see what i mean
Never mind, myfriend! I'm one of those who'sgot apleasure offeeling the times of the year at once; after all it is raing againnow:-) Oh, I remember your mentioning you were interested in the sigma prime lens.Sorry to hear about the problem now! I'll have a look at the lens section. ActuallyI am, too, having problems but with my new printer toy of Canon ip4500 which seems to hate the idea of 'what you see (on the monitor) is what you get' !! Think I'll post at the printer section:roll:

Old Sep 28, 2008, 4:18 AM   #24

bahadir wrote:
Quote:
hercules wrote:
Quote:
bahadir wrote:
Quote:

Never mind, myfriend! I'm one of those who'sgot apleasure offeeling the times of the year at once; after all it is raing againnow:-) Oh, I remember your mentioning you were interested in the sigma prime lens.Sorry to hear about the problem now! I'll have a look at the lens section. ActuallyI am, too, having problems but with my new printer toy of Canon ip4500 which seems to hate the idea of 'what you see (on the monitor) is what you get' !! Think I'll post at the printer section:roll:

I hate problems:X but i do have a Canon ip4200 that works great
Old Sep 28, 2008, 9:10 AM   #25

hercules wrote:
Quote:
Perhaps you can share your colour management settings I let the photoshop handle it.
Old Sep 28, 2008, 9:49 AM   #26

bahadir wrote:
Quote:
hercules wrote:
Quote:
Perhaps you can share your colour management settings I let the photoshop handle it.
Ι don't print through photoshop, i use canon easy print that was with the ip4200 printer, are you sure that photoshop color management is set to srgb and not adobe my friend? also i always use canon print papers like photo paper plus glossy or photo paper pro, just don't throw the printer off your balkony yet arkadas:G
Old Sep 28, 2008, 3:03 PM   #27

hercules wrote:
Quote:
Ι don't print through photoshop, i use canon easy print that was with the ip4200 printer, are you sure that photoshop color management is set to srgb and not adobe my friend? also i always use canon print papers like photo paper plus glossy or photo paper pro, just don't throw the printer off your balkony yet arkadas:G
Thank you for your kind concern, arkadaş. Yea, it's set to aRGB. Ah, you understand me well; maybe I won't throwoff the printer from the balcony (wishing I should have bought the pro9000), but will have throw off a lot of Plus Glossy Photopapersby the time Iattain the right settings (have already thrown a packet of 20):angry:Without printingit,an image remains as electronic data on a memory card rather than a photograph!