Go Back   Steve's Digicams Forums > Post Your Photos > Architectural Photos

Reply
 
Thread Tools Search this Thread
Old Aug 9, 2008, 8:06 AM   #1
Senior Member
 
cmoy's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2006
Posts: 1,712
Default

Thanks for looking!
Chris

cmoy is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old Aug 9, 2008, 1:35 PM   #2
Senior Member
 
Join Date: May 2008
Location: Dickson, Tennessee
Posts: 461
Default

I like this shot because it has such rich colors and a cool pattern.
However I really really like the other angle you posted before. It really rocked! As I said, it plays tricks on you and makes you wonder if you are looking up or down at the subject.
shadokachr is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Aug 9, 2008, 2:17 PM   #3
Senior Member
 
cmoy's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2006
Posts: 1,712
Default

shadokachr wrote:
Quote:
I like this shot because it has such rich colors and a cool pattern.
However I really really like the other angle you posted before. It really rocked! As I said, it plays tricks on you and makes you wonder if you are looking up or down at the subject.
Thanks again shadokachr! I also like the other shot better :-)
cmoy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Aug 11, 2008, 5:56 AM   #4
Senior Member
 
bahadir's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2006
Location: Izmir, Turkey
Posts: 6,263
Default



Agreed with shadokachr on your other shot being more errr.... demonstrative, if that's the phrase : ) But againI liked seeing theharmony ofadjacent colours once more and it isworthy of trying of trying varying composition which I appreciate. Ah, btw, theprojecting turquoise end beams there remind me the wooden beams of my grandfather'shouse in very colour, which fill me with an inspiring sweet sweet nostalgia...
bahadir is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Aug 11, 2008, 7:17 AM   #5
Senior Member
 
cmoy's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2006
Posts: 1,712
Default

bahadir wrote:
Quote:
¬*

Agreed with shadokachr on your other shot being more errr.... demonstrative, if that's the phrase : ) But again¬*I liked seeing the¬*harmony of¬*adjacent colours once more and it is¬*worthy of trying of trying varying composition which I appreciate. Ah, btw, the¬*projecting turquoise end beams there remind me the wooden beams of my grandfather's¬*house in very colour, which fill me with an inspiring sweet sweet nostalgia...
Thanks for your input Bahadir! No way, same style beams and color?
cmoy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Aug 11, 2008, 7:34 AM   #6
Senior Member
 
bahadir's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2006
Location: Izmir, Turkey
Posts: 6,263
Default

cmoy wrote:
Quote:
Thanks for your input Bahadir! No way, same style beams and color?
...Oh, just colourwise of course :-)
bahadir is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Aug 11, 2008, 7:35 AM   #7
Senior Member
 
cmoy's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2006
Posts: 1,712
Default

bahadir wrote:
Quote:
cmoy wrote:
Quote:
Thanks for your input Bahadir! No way, same style beams and color?
...Oh, just colourwise of course :-)
Still COOL! :-)
cmoy is offline   Reply With Quote
 
Reply


Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Trackbacks are Off
Pingbacks are Off
Refbacks are Off



All times are GMT -5. The time now is 5:19 PM.