Go Back   Steve's Digicams Forums > Post Your Photos > Architectural Photos

Old Apr 17, 2005, 3:24 PM   #1

Hello, I'm new here, but wanted to post my album for those that might be interested in KC or urban photography.

Please check out my site, I would love to have some feedback on it.

http://www.kc-photos.com

I will now go and start posting in this forum, as it looks much more active than others I have used. I might actually get some help on some PS issues that are driving me nuts . Thanks and enjoy KC!

KCMO is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old Apr 17, 2005, 6:47 PM   #2

Yo K.C.!!

I'm not a photography expert. I'm just an admirer of good art. And you got some good art. Thanks for showing us yourbeautiful city.I particularly enjoy the large building in the center.

:|

Your site has good photos, but somewhat pricey. You may want to invest a little time fixing the layout. The disc and camera icons on the left don't look real great and should be replaced with buttonsmade with PS. The scrolling marquee across the top is annoying.Sorryif I sound too negative.You have a great product...

shutter_bug is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Apr 17, 2005, 8:04 PM   #3

Thanks, I just added that scrolling text and wasn't sure if I like it, so I'll take the advise, as far as the icons, how would PS make them better?

As far as pricing goes, yea, I just set those to be comparable, actually a little less, than the competition I have seen, I might lower them some though.

Thanks for the comments!
KCMO is offline   Reply With Quote