Go Back   Steve's Digicams Forums > Post Your Photos > Architectural Photos

Reply
 
Thread Tools Search this Thread
Old Oct 26, 2005, 3:18 PM   #1
Senior Member
 
Shaun Geraghty's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2005
Posts: 639
Default

The new church being built in Stoupa, Greece. It may not even be finished yet but it already looks haunted. Quite appropriate as we approach Halloween!



Canon S2IS
Attached Images
 
Shaun Geraghty is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old Oct 26, 2005, 3:35 PM   #2
Senior Member
 
mommy_culleton's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2005
Posts: 1,074
Default

Do they have any job openings ???? For a bell-ringer perhaps????
mommy_culleton is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Oct 27, 2005, 10:49 AM   #3
Senior Member
 
John Maddock's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2004
Posts: 1,663
Default

mommy_culleton wrote:
Quote:
Do they have any job openings ???? For a bell-ringer perhaps????
I have a hunch they might. :lol:

John.
John Maddock is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Oct 31, 2005, 3:44 PM   #4
Senior Member
 
Mugmar's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2005
Posts: 3,152
Default

John Maddock wrote:
Quote:
mommy_culleton wrote:
Quote:
Do they have any job openings ???? For a bell-ringer perhaps????
I have a hunch they might. :lol:

John.

Oh man, that's bad:lolun intended i suppose!?!
Mugmar is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Nov 6, 2005, 10:53 AM   #5
Senior Member
 
John Maddock's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2004
Posts: 1,663
Default

Mugmar wrote:
Quote:
John Maddock wrote:
Quote:
mommy_culleton wrote:
Quote:
Do they have any job openings ???? For a bell-ringer perhaps????
I have a hunch they might. :lol:

John.

Oh man, that's bad:lolun intended i suppose!?!
Sorry, but the only jokes I know are bad ones :lol:
John Maddock is offline   Reply With Quote
 
Reply


Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Trackbacks are Off
Pingbacks are Off
Refbacks are Off



All times are GMT -5. The time now is 11:10 PM.