Go Back   Steve's Digicams Forums > Digicam Help > Batteries or Power Packs

Old Dec 19, 2006, 10:35 AM   #11

Alex, your link above is not working. It is taking me to Gmail's sign in page.

Also, regarding the Maha C-9000, the latest update from Thomas Distributing states the following:

"Great news.. The MH-C9000 chargers are currently in Customs and we are awaiting clearance before they are shipped the last 300 miles to our location.
Our earliest expected ship date is Wednesday the 20th if all goes well.
Again this will depend on the how long it takes for the shipment to clear US Customs and how well the final shipping goes."

Carbo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Dec 19, 2006, 10:56 AM   #12

Carbo wrote:
Quote:
Alex, your link above is not working. It is taking me to Gmail's sign in page.

Also, regarding the Maha C-9000, the latest update from Thomas Distributing states the following:

"Great news.. The MH-C9000 chargers are currently in Customs and we are awaiting clearance before they are shipped the last 300 miles to our location.
Our earliest expected ship date is Wednesday the 20th if all goes well.
Again this will depend on the how long it takes for the shipment to clear US Customs and how well the final shipping goes."
Dear Carbo,

Which link? OK...Thomas Distribution, can say what ever they like...but the product first came from Maha, so as I sent the mail from Maha the C9000 will be on the market at the END of this month!

I acquired a much better "Value for my Money"...& with all the shipment + our locally taxes + VAT cost me from Thomas Distribution in the city Paris in Illinois, to here in Israel where I live $:130.00 which for a pensioner like me...is very seriously "A LOT OF MONEY"

What ever I decided to stop collecting chargers...my selected LaCrosse BC_900U "Improved" that I ordered & pay a total price of $:130.00 will be 100% MY LAST CHARGER EVER!:blah:

Peace,

Alex 007:|
Alex 007 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Dec 19, 2006, 11:21 AM   #13
Administrator

What you don't understand is that Maha will get the product out to their distributors first before offering it from their own web site. Dennis would not be telling people that he will have it if he won't get them when expected, it's just a Customs snag as usual - you can imagine how things are getting doubly-checked coming into the country now since 9/11. Good luck with the BC900, they're both good chargers.
steve is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Dec 19, 2006, 11:38 AM   #14

steve wrote:
Quote:
What you don't understand is that Maha will get the product out to their distributors first before offering it from their own web site. Dennis would not be telling people that he will have it if he won't get them when expected, it's just a Customs snag as usual - you can imagine how things are getting doubly-checked coming into the country now since 9/11. Good luck with the BC900, they're both good chargers.
Have a nice working day Steve,

Yes...as I don't live in USA...really that matter I don't take in account!

Thanks you very much...after digging very well, I came to my conclusion that the LaCrosse Improved BC-900, is FOR ME!...the same facilities/features that the soon to me launched Maha C9000...& is available NOW...cost less + all the included accessories, was a better offer or "Value for my Money"...that the C9000, which among us...I'm NOT so sure that will be 100% "BUGS" free:P

Since was received I'm charging & refreshing all my collected batteries...I think that will take a month or more till I will finish all my batteries collection among NiCd & NiMh ones:?

All my best wishes,

Alex 007:|
Alex 007 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Dec 22, 2006, 10:22 AM   #15

Just a heads up to those who have been viewing this post. I just got off the phone with TD about 5 minutes ago, and they told me that they are starting to pack-up the orders for the C9000. I have been waiting for whats seems an eternity, so It looks like maybe a day or two after christmas since I am in CA.

The only charger I have ever owned was an Energizer, but it's like an 8 hour charger and it doesn't tell you anything about the state of the battery. the 2500Mah energizers take a good charge, but I am hoping that the Powerex 2500, and the Sanyo Eneloops 2000that I ordered will live up to there name.
Edrod13 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Dec 22, 2006, 5:11 PM   #16

I just received an email from Thomas Distributing with the UPS shipping number for my charger. Expected delivery to my location is December 28th.
Carbo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Dec 22, 2006, 8:30 PM   #17

I recieved my fed-ex number today also from TDand a delivery date of Saturday 12-23-06. Can't wait to get it. Happy Holidays!!

Dan
dekelsey61 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Dec 22, 2006, 10:18 PM   #18

Well Like I mentioned before, Since I am in CA, it looks like mines is coming on 12/29/06. Kinda sucks since I was expecting this way before christmas. Oh well what can you do. Good luck

Edrod13 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Dec 27, 2006, 6:26 AM   #19

I can't wait to hear some reviews. PLease post up your thoughts wehen you receive your units. We are stll waiting for stock of the MH-C9000 to arrive in Australia
servaasproducts is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Dec 27, 2006, 6:02 PM   #20

Hi all-- I received my Maha C9000 Saturday. I have been using the break-in mode on several of my 2700Mah AA batteries. The charger is everything as advertised and more. During the break-in mode it gives you Volts,Ma,Mah, and Min. on each bank and it scrolls to each bank and gives you all this imfo. At the end of the charge cycles(39hours) it gives you what the useful Mah capacity of the battery was. I love mine and I am sure you all will to. I may post more results when I use the charger more.

Dan
dekelsey61 is offline   Reply With Quote