Go Back   Steve's Digicams Forums > Digicam Help > Batteries or Power Packs

Old Jul 28, 2008, 11:39 PM   #11

One question just occurred to me. Did you charge your new batteries before using them? I'm not too familiar with the R-CRV3s, but nearly all rechargeable batteries require charging before first use. Tom's comment about heating with depleted cells brought it to mind,

brian
VTphotog is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Jul 30, 2008, 9:44 AM   #12

The batteries came fully charged, when i tried to charge them the light went green, indicating full charge.

i jsut read this on kodaks site, i dont know if it means anything but these are precisely the symptoms i got,
Quote:
IMPORTANT
We recommend that you do not use alkaline batteries in EasyShare cameras because they may cause unexpected shutdowns and loss of pictures.

SimmiS is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Sep 8, 2008, 12:22 AM   #13

Dear Alan,

Hai i am india Facing a lot of problems with Z712IS as the non rechargable battery which comes with the camera has been exhaused and i am now running from pillor to post to get a Rechargable battery for the same and it now even after one year of searching in India i am not able to get the same.

Can u suggest which one to buy...
chinnu7678 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Sep 8, 2008, 12:23 AM   #14

Dear Alan,

Hai i am india Facing a lot of problems with Z712IS as the non rechargable battery which comes with the camera has been exhaused and i am now running from pillor to post to get a Rechargable battery for the same and it now even after one year of searching in India i am not able to get the same.

Can u suggest which one to buy...
chinnu7678 is offline   Reply With Quote