Go Back   Steve's Digicams Forums > Digicam Help > Batteries or Power Packs

Old Apr 26, 2010, 12:32 PM   #31

Thanks for all your insights. This makes my decision easier.

~ Sam
SamTHorn is offline   Reply With Quote
Old May 2, 2010, 10:11 AM   #32

SamTHorn-

Your post had just hung there for days. Why not take a look at E-Bay where they have lot of chargers and batteries. You will have a large selection.

Sarah Joyce
mtclimber is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Sep 13, 2010, 12:34 PM   #33

Quote:
Originally Posted by mtclimber View Post
SamTHorn-

Your post had just hung there for days. Why not take a look at E-Bay where they have lot of chargers and batteries. You will have a large selection.

Sarah Joyce

I keep getting scammed on Ebay! I've done 6 transactions and 4 of them I regret purchasing.
SamTHorn is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Sep 14, 2010, 5:39 PM   #34

Quote:
Originally Posted by SamTHorn View Post
I keep getting scammed on Ebay! I've done 6 transactions and 4 of them I regret purchasing.
Although I don't know exactly what you're looking for, I would look at amazon or newegg.com since they have rated reviews. Whenever I am looking for cheap electronic whatnot (example: iPod chargers) I only but ones that have reports of them working fine (and if there is even one or two reports of it shorting or something else bad then I go for something else). I would only buy ones that are reviewed (for cheap stuff), no matter how good the deal looks.
mrpete is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Sep 24, 2010, 12:43 PM   #35

The long and short of it is this: a battery charger is not a good place to attempt to save money. I found that out quite clearly when I invested in a La Crosse battery charger. A good charger can save batteries that you were about to throw out. Making better use of your battery inventory is where you will really save. Don't scrimp on a good battery charger.

Sarah Joyce
mtclimber is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Nov 22, 2010, 11:42 AM   #36

Have a lot of charging stations/adapters? Everyone knows that as things get more complex the more batteries/adapters you need to keep them running.

I’m writing you today on behalf of Energizer, who is leading the way with one of the first Universal Qi technology products on the market. If you don’t already know what Qi (pronounced ‘’chee’’) is, it’s a brand new technology that brings consumers the freedom to charge their smartphones, MP3 players, cameras – any device 5W or less – on a single charging station, regardless of manufacturer.

Check out this site for more info on the wireless charger:
Energizer Qi

Last edited by Photosteve; Nov 22, 2010 at 1:38 PM.
Photosteve is offline   Reply With Quote