Go Back   Steve's Digicams Forums > Digicam Help > Batteries or Power Packs

Old Oct 28, 2005, 11:02 PM   #1

Do most of the iPower batteries come DoA? All4 of the batteries came with the BC-900 won't hold more than 300-700 mAh even after refreshing them for a couple days.

They were free so it isn't such a big deal, I'm just curious if this is a crappy brand.
ericthebikeman is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old Oct 30, 2005, 2:26 PM   #2

Hello Eric,

My BC-900 came with La Crosse batteries, and they were not the best performers either. I hope you are talking about AAA cells...

Tom
SilverFoxCPF is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Nov 5, 2005, 11:02 PM   #3

My bet is that they are a crappy brand (The IPOWER batteries). I was thinking of getting the charger from Thomas Distributing because they offered those batteries free with the charger, but after reading some reviews on the internet, changed my mind. Obviously they are giving them free because they know they are crappy.

Read the paragraph right before the "Introduction" section... its a long rant about those batteries.

http://www.imaging-resource.com/ACCS/BATTS/BATTS.HTM

ericthebikeman wrote:
Quote:
Do most of the iPower batteries come DoA? All4 of the batteries came with the BC-900 won't hold more than 300-700 mAh even after refreshing them for a couple days.

They were free so it isn't such a big deal, I'm just curious if this is a crappy brand.
tc17 is offline   Reply With Quote