Go Back   Steve's Digicams Forums > Digicam Help > Batteries or Power Packs

Old Mar 16, 2003, 11:20 PM   #1

Default MAHA MH C204F Battery Charger

Could any one kindly clarify my doubt. When I wanted to buy a Maha MH C204F Battery Charger through someone, I was later told there are different models of these. Since this appears to be a model number, I thought it is specifically meant for a purpose. My idea was to get AA and AAA batteries charged. If there are different models, why don't MAHA use different/unique numbers? Or, are these different for 1400 mAH or 1800 mAH batteries? Are they different for NiMH or NiCD batteries. Will be grateful for advice from experts and experienced users.
Mathew is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old Mar 17, 2003, 11:39 AM   #2

the do have different models the C204f is the one you want. different models have different nomenclature (numbers). i have 2 of them c204f and 1 speed charger model c401fs
sjms is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Mar 17, 2003, 9:26 PM   #3

Thanks. But I am talking about C204F only. Does it have different variations, i.e., one for NiMH; another for NiCD and again a different one for 1400 mAH and 1800 mAH etc. I can understand different models for different purpose. But, can C204F be used for different purpose? Why I am asking is I wanted to get one C204F through someone and when he contacted the shop, they asked him to specify for which purpose it will be used. Since, he was not sure about it, he did not buy. I hope I have clarified my question.
Mathew is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Mar 17, 2003, 10:30 PM   #4

no variations it works with both NiCad and NiMh batts. i have NiMh batts from 1200 1450 1600 1800 1850 and 2000mah. it charges them all no problem.
sjms is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Apr 9, 2003, 5:38 PM   #5
Ann

Default In the UK?

Will the Maha charger work in England? I know I have to get an adapter, but I hope I don't need a converter. Thanks.
Ann is offline   Reply With Quote
Old May 6, 2003, 5:53 PM   #6

Ann,

As noted earlier, visit Thomas Distributing

http://www.thomas-distributing.com/

There you will find a list of MAHA chargers including an "international" version that will work with 100-240 volt power sources. You will likely need one of the plug adapters to fit into those massive UK sockets, each of which appears designed to handle a mid-sized power station! ;-)
reader is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Jul 13, 2003, 3:01 PM   #7

ann,

visit http://www.mahaenergy.co.uk/digicams.html. They are based in portsmouth
ireland is offline   Reply With Quote