Go Back   Steve's Digicams Forums >

LinkBack Thread Tools Search this Thread
Old Jul 31, 2010, 4:26 AM   #1
Senior Member
thkn777's Avatar
Join Date: Jun 2004
Location: Germany
Posts: 1,831
Default Things with wings - sea dweller

I know, I know... the expert would call 'em fins - but look at the images and tell me these aren't wings

I was at a lil' museum/sea life tour and thought I share these images with you.

Kind regards,
Attached Images
thkn777 is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old Jul 31, 2010, 2:32 PM   #2
selvin's Avatar
Join Date: Aug 2002
Posts: 7,204

From a aerodynamic standpoint, fins are the equivalent of wings except for use in a different fluid (air is a fluid).
Good out of the box thinking.
selvin is offline   Reply With Quote

Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Trackbacks are On
Pingbacks are On
Refbacks are On

All times are GMT -5. The time now is 11:44 AM.