Go Back   Steve's Digicams Forums >

LinkBack Thread Tools Search this Thread
Old Mar 17, 2006, 5:18 PM   #1
Junior Member
Matthias St. John's Avatar
Join Date: Mar 2006
Posts: 2

Hey my freind was telling me somthing about how Nikon has this program called Nikonites or somehting liek that anyways he said that for like 75 dollars a year you can insure your products completly including if you drop them, or they are stolen, whatever happens they dont ask you questions they will just send you a replacement. I was wondering if Canon has anything like this or if there is anyway that you can insure your camera gear. I have a whole whole lot of equitment and I go shoot in some really really bad places, os this could really help me out. Thanks guys.
Matthias St. John is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old Apr 20, 2006, 9:28 PM   #2
Junior Member
sol255's Avatar
Join Date: Apr 2006
Posts: 3

You can add a floater to your homeowners or renters insurance.
sol255 is offline   Reply With Quote

Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Trackbacks are On
Pingbacks are On
Refbacks are On

All times are GMT -5. The time now is 6:21 PM.