Go Back   Steve's Digicams Forums >

LinkBack Thread Tools Search this Thread
Old Dec 12, 2003, 12:59 PM   #1
Senior Member
iblaineman's Avatar
Join Date: May 2003
Posts: 152
Default Viewfinder question?

I have also joined the rebellion but I haven't taken any shots to contribute yet.

Is there an eyecup that extends past the camera back so I can put my derelictly on the eyecup? If not can I use like the canon angle finder C or Magnifier S to achieve what I want? I like for instance when using a camcorder you put your eye directly on the viewfinder.

Thanks again
iblaineman is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old Dec 15, 2003, 7:47 PM   #2
steve's Avatar
Join Date: Jun 2002
Posts: 2,535

According to the manual you can use the Angle Finder C on the Digital Rebel. There's also an EP-EX15 Eyepiece Extender but I don't know anything about it, sorry.

steve is offline   Reply With Quote

Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Trackbacks are On
Pingbacks are On
Refbacks are On

All times are GMT -5. The time now is 10:06 AM.