Go Back   Steve's Digicams Forums > Digital SLR and Interchangeable Lens Cameras > Canon EOS dSLR

Thread Tools Search this Thread
Old Jan 21, 2007, 4:37 AM   #1
Join Date: Nov 2006
Posts: 50

Question, The rubber that you get on most DSLR's ,ie, the hand grip, and the rubber that cover other parts of the camera, does anybody no if u can purchess this anywere
if so ,Were, and whats it called...
Doc-uk is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old Jan 22, 2007, 9:15 PM   #2
Senior Member
Join Date: Sep 2005
Posts: 734

Your camera grip came off? Go to your local shoe repair shop and have the guy fix it for you, maybe you want a leather grip instead of the rubber one.
coldshot is offline   Reply With Quote

Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Trackbacks are Off
Pingbacks are Off
Refbacks are Off

All times are GMT -5. The time now is 10:00 AM.