Go Back   Steve's Digicams Forums > Digital SLR and Interchangeable Lens Cameras > Canon EOS dSLR

Old Jun 8, 2007, 7:50 PM   #1

Hi all, been a while question is Best price camera has the 30d body only for $479.00 new us with 1 yr usa warranty. Anybody deal with them, this seems like a scam. I'm ready to buy but don't want to get ripped off Thanks Pat
HeidiandHans is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old Jun 8, 2007, 8:11 PM   #2

Since that is only about $700 less then its supposed to cost I would stay away.

Buydig.com will give you an idea of what the aprox. best street price is
anthlover is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Jun 8, 2007, 8:14 PM   #3

I'm with anthlover of this one any price that is that cheap is to good to be true. even the referbs I have seen sell for more that that price.
ST77 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Jun 8, 2007, 8:22 PM   #4

Best Price Camera is on resellerratings list of worst stores. Their customer reviews are absolutely terrible. Check it for yourself.

http://www.resellerratings.com/topstores.pl

Hagar is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Jun 9, 2007, 4:01 PM   #5

Ok hagar and you guy's thanks for the heads up This site was great and I added it to my favorites You saved me Pat
HeidiandHans is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Jun 10, 2007, 6:00 AM   #6

i have delt with people like this before. the sell "ONLY" what they claim to sell. a camera body is a body not battery not instructions not anything. they can afford to do this becouse if you saw a 3pc filter kit cost a mere $189, a 1gig scandisk cost $169 and most people who buy from this place are high from the thought of saving that they don't realize they just cost themselve several hundred that bestbuy or any camera shop. if you do buy from this place get the body only, get everything else somewhere else, and for gods sake go to walgreens and get a prepaid visa loaded with only enough money to cover the transaction and be ready to cancel at anytime. if you give these people you info then they will do sith it what they want. so becareful and watch your a$$
brasfieldjames is offline   Reply With Quote