Go Back   Steve's Digicams Forums > Digital SLR and Interchangeable Lens Cameras > Canon EOS dSLR

Thread Tools Search this Thread
Old Aug 4, 2003, 4:30 PM   #1
Join Date: Jul 2002
Posts: 37
Default Canon D60 Camera-to-Computer Interface


I misplaced the camera-to-computer connection cable that came with my EOS D60 camera.

How can I obtain a replacement cable? ... and what is it actually called?


M i k e

BTW ... would such a cable for the Canon Pro90 digital camera work with the D60?
shamrock838 is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old Aug 4, 2003, 6:10 PM   #2
Senior Member
Join Date: Dec 2002
Posts: 5,803

In the manual of my Canon 10D, it lists all the common accesories in the back of the manual. In that listing, it also includes the part number. I am sure that you can call Canon to order it.

What I don't know is if it's possible to buy an after-market cable which would work. I doubt it, but you never know.

eric s is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Aug 5, 2003, 10:07 AM   #3
Senior Member
Join Date: Aug 2002
Posts: 610

Check with pcline.com, they sold a lot of Canon accessories...

It calls: Interface Cable IFC-200PCU

tuanokc@hotmail.com is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Aug 6, 2003, 12:39 AM   #4
Join Date: Jun 2002
Posts: 52
Default For the D60 it's called....

Interface Cable IFC-200 PCU

Oops, just saw the post ahead of mine told you that........ and I don't know how to delete this now........Nevermind.
Barbados is offline   Reply With Quote

Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Trackbacks are Off
Pingbacks are Off
Refbacks are Off

All times are GMT -5. The time now is 6:58 PM.