Go Back   Steve's Digicams Forums > Digital SLR and Interchangeable Lens Cameras > Canon EOS dSLR

Old Nov 7, 2007, 4:16 PM   #1

Hey All,

I'm not sure how many people that are here that still remember me from a long time ago. But I just got the camera I used to have back and I'm super excited about it.

Canon 10D
Canon Battery Grip
28-135 IS Lens
75-300 IS Lens

I got that stuff back for $500 bucks. I couldnt believe it. But I cant describe how happy I am to have it back in my hands... So expect to see photo's once again from me... :|
UniSonBBS is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old Nov 7, 2007, 4:46 PM   #2
Administrator

A big congratulations from me!

I just looked at your post history and saw where you sold your kit for a down payment on a home. If I had to sell any camera gear, that would be one of the few things I'd do that for. Bill collectors can wait. lol Well....maybe I'd do it for transportation if walking or bicycles didn't get me where I needed to go.

So, post some photos already. :-)

Welcome back, and again, congrats on getting your old kit back!

JimC is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Nov 7, 2007, 8:07 PM   #3

Ya I haven't had much time yet to take any pictures. All I have really done is test for front and back focus which it seems to have some back focusing going on which I think I had issues with when I first got the 10D anyways, other then that it was just to check for dead and stuck pixels and to make sure all features work well. Give me some time and Ill sure Ill have some stuff to post... Just stinks cause I went on a lot of major trips and was only using a point and shoot... But I guess I could still post some of them... :?
UniSonBBS is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Nov 7, 2007, 8:19 PM   #4
Administrator

I was just teasing you about posting some pictures already. I know you're happy to have a nice camera again. I hope it checks out OK.

JimC is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Nov 15, 2007, 10:17 PM   #5

wow - Congrats! Good to have you back. Sounds like a fun set-up for the money!
hines91 is offline   Reply With Quote