Go Back   Steve's Digicams Forums > Digital SLR and Interchangeable Lens Cameras > Canon EOS dSLR

Old Dec 28, 2007, 12:09 PM   #1

Snowing / Bald Eagles

Another day and its snowing again. More practice with NOT good light YIPEEEE. I am using two cameras - Pentax K10D for the background or wide photos and the Mark 3 for the close ups.

For a couple of minutes the sun was trying to break thru the clouds. Didn't happen and it started snowing lightly again. You can see the Eagle in the tree in the right center of the photo.

Wow!!! not to far from the road. Time for a camera wagon stalk. Saves wear and tear on my old legs.

A little closer.

Another look after the camera wagon got me closer.

With a close up

When I got back to the little ridge I found another eagle had showed up. He looked a little nervous so I went for the closer look first.

Another look after a soft crow call.

Wacky roger
WackyRoger is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old Dec 28, 2007, 4:12 PM   #2

Both cameras are doing a wonderful job for you, must have something to do with the photographer. Would love to get a Eagle shot like those you just posted.
Calicajun is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Dec 28, 2007, 5:40 PM   #3

Calicajun wrote:
Quote:
Both cameras are doing a wonderful job for you, must have something to do with the photographer. Would love to get a Eagle shot like those you just posted.
Calicajun, thanks for the nice comment about my photos and for taking the time to look & comment.

Wacky roger
WackyRoger is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Dec 29, 2007, 2:07 AM   #4

great shots..probably u shud start posting in the crituque section where more fellow wildlife shooters would enjoy the pictures and may learn few things from u too.

looks like the mark III is doing good. Or in ur case ur atleast using the camera:G:?
nymphetamine is offline   Reply With Quote