Go Back   Steve's Digicams Forums > Digital SLR and Interchangeable Lens Cameras > Canon EOS dSLR

Old Nov 18, 2003, 1:20 AM   #1

Default price for Canon 10D?

Hi all,

Thinking to get 10D online? Just wondering how much you paid for the 10D and which online shops. Because the price range are pretty big. I know the street price is about $1500. And which lens should I get for the all-around use? Many thanks!!

kermit
kermit is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old Nov 18, 2003, 11:20 AM   #2

Hi! I am looking at the 10d and the rebel and can't decide which one because of the price. Right now at Circuitcity.com if you order on line they will send you a gift card (10% of your purchase)when you spend over $200. So if you bought the 10d you would get a gift card for $150 which would almost pay for the lens. :P

Is there a reason you are going with the 10d instead of the Rebel? Are you a pro photog?
chrisdawn is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Nov 18, 2003, 3:12 PM   #3

I bought the 10D because once I spent my money, I didn't want to look over shoulder and say "I should have". I've done that too many time already.

I don't know where your located but, I bought my 10D at San Jose Camera (San Jose, CA.) for $1479. They had O'Kay prices on all the accessories I wanted too.
28-135 IS $429
100-400L IS $1459
550EX $349

Jim
Sakane is offline   Reply With Quote