Go Back   Steve's Digicams Forums > Digital SLR and Interchangeable Lens Cameras > Canon EOS dSLR

Old Jul 11, 2011, 11:19 PM   #11

Quote:
Originally Posted by shoturtle View Post
I run the japanese wasbi power batteries in the 60d and they work well. Not problems what so ever.

With the lcd protector, since the 60D has the swivel you can not use a glass one, as the screen may not park correctly. I use a thick plastic film one that I got in HK. It was design for the 60D and includes the top lcd protector also.
Hello my dear Friend,

Don't needed more that the received originally battery for my newer Canon 60D. Barely I used it!.
But...regarding the "Glass" LCD protector...ordered one & yes agreed with you...can't close/park as you named...for so yesterday found from a German eBay seller, this one...http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/ws/eBayISAPI.d...m=190550271171.
Seems that will do the job better + as you wrote now the top LCD will be also protected. + the lid will "Park"...hope much better...that with my fitted today glass one. Yes...I learn in the hard way...but es it's NOT expensively...OK for me...last passed week received also, from B&H Photo Video store this Delkin "Body Protector"...https://picasaweb.google.com/Alex.Co...tgE&feat=email,

Really like it very much!. I can grasp more surely the camera...NO slippery from my right hand.

Peace,

Alex 007
Alex 007 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Jul 11, 2011, 11:26 PM   #12

I have the snug fit as well, it works well and lets me grip the camera better actually.
Old Jul 11, 2011, 11:49 PM   #13

Quote:
Originally Posted by shoturtle View Post
I have the snug fit as well, it works well and lets me grip the camera better actually.
My dear Friend completely agree with you...good item...really help me also!

Decided to add 4 photos that this last Saturday snapped my first & only grandson + one that my first son snapped me...with my Canon 60D...fitted with the ONLY 1,4/50mm Canon lens that acquired with the body...as my intention with this specifically combination is to snap "Portraits" ONLY

Peace,

Alex 007
Attached Images

Old Jul 17, 2011, 8:18 PM   #14

Your grandson is beautiful.
Old Jul 25, 2011, 1:01 AM   #15

Hello Jerry,

Agreed he is extremely cute...specially when see that I want to snap him...he "Pose/Model".

Thanks, so much.

Peace,

Alex 007