Go Back   Steve's Digicams Forums > Digital SLR and Interchangeable Lens Cameras > Canon EOS dSLR

Old Mar 25, 2004, 9:32 AM   #1

Default New member & 10D owner

Hello everyone, after reading this forum for the last several months I got a 10D and I love it. I have been using my EOS Elan & and Sony CD-400 for mostly travel . After filling my EOS Elan full of river water last summer in a stupid boating accident. I ended up losing a Canon lens but not the body. This was a perfect reason to get a 10D (really honey I did not drown the EOS Elan on purpose). Here is a couple of pics from the 10D
http://pat-clements.fotodock.co.uk/c141754.html
And from my Sony CD-400
http://gallery53004.fotopic.net/c141724.html

I would welcome comments & suggestions please.

Pat
pclements is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old Mar 25, 2004, 10:39 AM   #2

Welcome, welcome...
Take a seat and stay a while. Glad to meet you.
Gandalf065 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Mar 25, 2004, 4:08 PM   #3

I was planning on saying welcome and your scene of the tree with mountain backdrop could easily be in my neck of the woods (your UK link threw me off) and then I took another look at your location and what do you know...you are in my neck of the woods.
PKchopper is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Mar 26, 2004, 8:07 AM   #4

Default Thanks for the welcome

I have learned alot from this forum. I really like the way everyone is willing to share information and comment on each others pictures.

PKChopper, sorry to confuse you. You have a very good eye, the tree shot was taken from my office just as the sun was coming up and the moon shining through the trees. I am at the north side of Denver during work hours and farther north the rest of the time. As for the picture post site it was free and only after I had registered did I relise it was in the UK. I must say that being a techno junkie I like being able to access a server half way around the world even if is just to post pictures or check email. It is just amazing to think the internet works at all.
pclements is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Mar 30, 2004, 10:51 AM   #5

Great shot at Estes Park - and also - Welcome . . . .
Hurtman
Railfire is offline   Reply With Quote