Go Back   Steve's Digicams Forums > Digital SLR and Interchangeable Lens Cameras > Canon EOS dSLR

Old Jul 28, 2004, 11:02 PM   #1

I just ordered the D Rebel. I have some low end lenses as of now, but I am looking to get the Sigma 120-300 F/2.8 to shoot some sports with. It is a little more than I wanted to spend on the lens, but I hear it is great. I guess I have about a week before the camera gets here since I ordered it through Costco. They ship from the west coast and I am on the east coast. That sucks, but Costco has the best customer service and I know if the camera breaks I can return it. Even if it is over a year. Gotta love that.

Roy
royy is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old Jul 29, 2004, 8:30 AM   #2

Great news and enjoy your DR. It is a great camera for action.
gibsonpd3620 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Jul 29, 2004, 10:45 AM   #3

Roy,

Another great place to order things is B&H in New York. Sunday evening I ordered a 28 - 135 IS USM for my dReb and it arrived Tuesday afternoon.Their cost was considerably lower than the local stores.

Gary

Gary Hoorn is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Jul 29, 2004, 9:10 PM   #4

I bought my Canon A2 SLR from B+H, but Costco has the best return policy. If I don't like it I can return it months down the road. Plus they will take it back if it breaks a year from now. They really know how to take care of their customers. I do like B+H though. Have you ever been to their store? It is huge. They sell so much stuff it is amazing.

Roy
Old Aug 5, 2004, 5:32 PM   #5

I got it yesterday, but didn't get to squeeze off a few shots until today. I really didn't have much time, but it seems to take some nice pictures. Can't wait to get it outside when I have some more time.

Roy