Go Back   Steve's Digicams Forums > Digital SLR and Interchangeable Lens Cameras > Canon EOS dSLR

Old Aug 5, 2004, 5:54 PM   #1

What online store is the best place to buy my canon digital rebel. I am looking for a great price and quick shipping. I dont mind them trying to sell me more stuff because I can say no. I just dont want to get jipped out of my money. Thanks
cliffrouse11baseball is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old Aug 5, 2004, 7:42 PM   #2

I typically buy from B&H Photo or buydig.com. Never had a problem with either place. You can get the DR for $791 at buydig.
bobshell is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Aug 6, 2004, 12:09 PM   #3

I have also used B&H Photo and buydig with very good results. I also like to use www.newegg.com and www.jr.com I have also had very good experiences with these two site.
gibsonpd3620 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Aug 6, 2004, 1:30 PM   #4

I have bought lots of equipment from B&H photo and also Adorama.com. I usually switch between them based soley on price and shipping costs. Both of these stores are top notch professional stores and are well stocked.
Ted
twcoffey is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Aug 6, 2004, 2:23 PM   #5

I have bought from B+H, buydig.com and ritzcameras.com. All three of them have been really easy to deal with. I had a bit of a snafu with ritz, and they pretty much fell all over themselves to fix the problem. I don't know what buydig or B+H are when there is a mistake, but then again i haven't had a problem with them that needed to be fixed.
hedwards is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Aug 8, 2004, 8:45 AM   #6

i have thougt the same thing... only that im living here in Finlad. Any idea whereshould i buy digital rebel in Europe ;D!

I would order it from u.s.a but there are no european warranty ;(
Bache is offline   Reply With Quote