Go Back   Steve's Digicams Forums > Digital SLR and Interchangeable Lens Cameras > Canon EOS dSLR

Old Oct 3, 2004, 2:22 AM   #1

I have zoom browser installed on my computer for my power shot s400. I have just bought a 20d and installed the EOS digital software. When the camera is plugged into the computer I get the "open with" box and their are2 zoom browser selections and no EOS Digital. If I select zoom browser it sees the 20d and when I try to browse images it say camera busy turn off LCD and try again but the LCD is off.

Can one computer support two differentCanon camerasoftwares. OR will the new EOS software support both cameras?
Raptorv250 is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old Oct 3, 2004, 6:00 AM   #2

The EOS zoom browser should be should handle either camera, I have also used an older version from Fuji's version (I had an S602Zoom before the DRebel). I use it a lot not only to transfer from my DRebel but also look back at files downloaded for EXIF info later on or edit out photos I do not wnat to keep. Only as a note I do not use the "open with" box. It gets cancelled and the regular icon used.
k1par is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Oct 3, 2004, 11:46 AM   #3

Thanks,

After avoiding the Software manual for as long as possible I broke down and started to read it. On page W-14 it says to cancel the "open with" andopen the viewer with "start programs"

Making progress!

Raptorv250 is offline   Reply With Quote