Go Back   Steve's Digicams Forums > Digital SLR and Interchangeable Lens Cameras > Canon EOS dSLR

Old Mar 29, 2005, 11:27 PM   #1

Have any of you used the Adidt Co., Ltd version of the Canon RC-80NC Remote switch. I was looking for a Remote Switch for the 20D I got last week. The Adidt Co. version sells on e-bay for around $10. Considerably cheaper than the Canon model. So I just want to make sure that it will actually work with me 20D.

Take a look at the Remote Switch on e-bay: http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll...7&tc=photo

Thanks <><

P.S. I'm new to the Digital Photography, I've shot film for years. I'm looking for any photo tips.
matthew2000tx is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old Mar 29, 2005, 11:52 PM   #2

I beilieve that $9.95 is the starting bid, and they typically sell for arount $20 ... which is still a lot less than the Canon model.

Maybe also do a search on the Canon POTN form (photography on the net), because I recall some discussion about the Adidt products.

Bob
BobA is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Mar 30, 2005, 10:05 AM   #3

Thanks I checked out the forum. I didn't even know it existed. Well, I added it to my book marks. I found the Info. I think I might bid on one of those on e-bay. Thanks.

matthew2000tx is offline   Reply With Quote