Go Back   Steve's Digicams Forums > Digital SLR and Interchangeable Lens Cameras > Canon EOS dSLR

Old Apr 18, 2005, 7:51 PM   #1

Wasnt going to buy this for a few months but went to my local mall and they had a scratch and save day.You scratch off a portion and see if you would save 10%,15% or 20% .Well I got 20% and Best Buy was 1 of the participants and they had it on cameras andaccessories.So they had a 20D for $1600 but with the 20% offand now a 100 dollar rebate I got it for $1180 and got a 1 gig ultra 2 CF card for $70.I have taken a few pics which I hope to post later and have a lot of reading to do.:-)

Charlie
Striderxl is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old Apr 18, 2005, 8:21 PM   #2

Congrats! You got a great deal on the 20D...same price as Dell's sale last week.
AlpineMan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Apr 19, 2005, 4:39 AM   #3

YAY!! Thats a smokin deal for a local purchase. I paid $1419 for the Kit at Costco.com and had to pay shipping. I would have been all over that deal. I hope you used the savings to buy yourself a great lens.....like the 400 f/2.8 IS.....
Bilbo99 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Apr 19, 2005, 3:00 PM   #4

A few days back, the coupon sites indicated that you could get both the 15% Dell discount and an additional 10% Dell DPA discount. Did anyone succeed in getting both coupons applied? I put an order in with both coupons on Friday, it went into limbo and they canceled it today saying that you could not apply both coupons.
rvbster is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Apr 19, 2005, 3:06 PM   #5

Hmmm...I've heard others got their shipping confirmations already...used both 15% and 10% coupons, plus a $35 off $300 coupon code.
AlpineMan is offline   Reply With Quote