Go Back   Steve's Digicams Forums > Digital SLR and Interchangeable Lens Cameras > Canon EOS dSLR

Old Jun 3, 2005, 10:48 PM   #11

tjk3052 wrote:
Quote:
Where can you buy it? Any place besides Ebay?
Why not Ebay??? 10 bucks! It's not the gamble of the century. I never buy from a seller that has less then 99% satisfaction score. The thing i was worried about was if it was any good... These kind folks think it is and they all have such trusting faces.... Even BobbyZ sitting on the branch. (But watch your small dog around him!) I'll let you know with a post here how the seller did at getting here from someplace aroundAlpineMan's house. (California) PM me if you want a link to the seller.

dale
thatsanicepicture2 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Jun 12, 2005, 9:54 AM   #12

OK! Got it and have used it for a week and it works perfect.

HOWEVER!!!

The seller offered a ten foot extension for ten bucks more. I took that option and the unit came with a ten foot cord not an extension.... It was my fault for not asking how it came and i just bundle it with a rubber band but if i had known i would have passed on it and saved ten dollars. It's too long. I'm sure i could have purchased a cord from Radio Shack or something to make it a little longer. I may even have one around here but i didn't know what it was so i learned.

Thanks again for the advice
dale

Old Jun 13, 2005, 8:05 AM   #13

I'm not sure if there's more than one person on eBay selling these. I ordered one off of eBay and itwas deliveredunbelievably fast from the seller I got it from. As others have said, "It works great". And if it breaks and I can get another for the same price, I'm still under what Canon gets for theirs.

Somewhere I saw ADIDT had a radio remote shutter release which I might look into.

Mark..........
Mark_48 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Jun 13, 2005, 9:52 PM   #14

Never mind.... Deleted becase of an error for a posted link.

Sorry
dale
Old Jun 14, 2005, 7:37 PM   #15

If you have a Digital Rebel, you can also go with the Canon wireless remote for about $20. I think you have to be in front of the camera though to trigger a shot cuz it uses IR.
AlpineMan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Jun 17, 2005, 10:13 PM   #16

I have one and is EXCELLENT just press half way and the camera (or lens) focus, press full down and take ashoot. very good (20.00 or 2x.oo on Ebay)

amatheu
AMATHEU is offline   Reply With Quote