Go Back   Steve's Digicams Forums > Digital SLR and Interchangeable Lens Cameras > Canon Lenses

Old Oct 6, 2007, 1:09 PM   #1

Anyone bought anything from Sigma 4 Less? I am interested in buying the Sigma 150 Macro for Canon. They seem to be about $50-60 less than B&H for this lens.
Ctrack is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old Oct 6, 2007, 1:43 PM   #2

I have bought a total of 4 lenses in 2 orders from them, great service, quick shipping, no problems. Highly recommended.
evilroy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Oct 6, 2007, 2:32 PM   #3

The only potential drawback - I don't think they're an authorized dealer so you lose the extended warranty.
JohnG is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Oct 6, 2007, 4:35 PM   #4

JohnG, I don't know about the warranty issue, either.I've purchased from Sigma4 Less severaltimes with absolutely no problems registering the lenses here in the USA. But, although I have never needed warranty work done to any of my Sigma lenses, have always received timely communications from Sigma when I have contacted them in the past.

They are a good outfit to purchase from.
hgernhardtjr is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Oct 6, 2007, 4:55 PM   #5

I have thought about B&H but they are out of stock. Amazon lists the same lens but its really from 47th Street Photo. The only place I have ever bought any lenses from (mailorder) has been from B&H. A couple of years ago I did check out Sig4less but at that time they were selling things with 1 year warranties vs 4 years at other stores. Just wondering if anything has changed and if they are reputable.
Ctrack is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Oct 7, 2007, 11:35 AM   #6

Ctrack wrote:
Quote:
A couple of years ago I did check out Sig4less but at that time they were selling things with 1 year warranties vs 4 years at other stores.
Yep, that's what I was talking about. That was the same thing I saw when I looked into them.
JohnG is offline   Reply With Quote