Go Back   Steve's Digicams Forums > Digital SLR and Interchangeable Lens Cameras > Canon Lenses

Old Apr 23, 2006, 6:02 PM   #11

Thanks for the info guys. The wedding went very very well. I'm just starting to go through the 800 or so shots i took during the entire event, from getting ready to the afterparty back at my hotel. Talk about a great time! My shots definitely got more creative and 'different' as the night progressed... (wonder why... )

Here is just one random shot i picked out from the wedding.

Andrew LB is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Apr 23, 2006, 6:30 PM   #12

Good job Andrew....I am sure the bride and groom will be very pleased with your photos...Judging from that one shot, it looks like the sun was brutel...When you get time, I would like to see a couple more...
john:G
John at the Beach is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Apr 23, 2006, 6:53 PM   #13

Yeah. The sun was just above the rim of the mountain west of the location where the wedding was held in Palm Springs and was very intense just before it set. Its going to be interesting photoshopping the photos later on.

Here are a couple more.

Katie and her father Lucian.

And The bride and groom again.

Old Apr 23, 2006, 7:12 PM   #14

Again, you did good Andrew....Better watch it though...You will be hooked and want to do this for money...hahahaha...Hey, it helps by my new stuff....
:blah:
Old Apr 23, 2006, 7:19 PM   #15

LoL. Yeah. I'm already dying to get the cash together to buy the lens I rented for the wedding. That Canon 70-200mm f/2.8 IS USM. Talk about an amazing lens!
Old Apr 23, 2006, 7:25 PM   #16

Amazing lens is right...I use the 70-200mm non IS 2.8 and the 24-70mm 2.8....both lenses are the lens to have for weddings...Others on this thread have said there are
2.8 lenses out there just as good as the canon's...and cheaper...And they probably are as good...I guess its a matter of choice...Ford or Chevy, Dodge or Honda...Some of us like spending more money than we have to....."yikes", did i say that.....Dont let the wife read this.....Geese....:whack: