Go Back   Steve's Digicams Forums > Digital Cameras (Point and Shoot) > Canon

Old Jan 16, 2007, 4:42 PM   #1

anyone got news on this ?

i was about to buy one for myself on newegg buy they have been out of stock for a long time and price went up to 400 on almost every store. ( 329 on newegg before )

s0uls is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old Jan 16, 2007, 7:28 PM   #2

I got mine at Samsclub.com, it's online only order, price $339.00. Right now, they're out of stock but check everyday like I do and it will pop up. Must be a Sam's Club member to order, unless you know someone who is and can help you.
crabbypatty is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Jan 17, 2007, 11:55 PM   #3

Circuit City has them, Staples has them as well. Been to the store and they are on the shelfs. Though the prices are a bit high.

tkeohane is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Jan 19, 2007, 9:08 AM   #4

I just bought one this week. Ordered Tuesday night and received it yesterday. Found it at Dell.com and even though the reviews for the Dell.com store only had two stars and it said it would ship on January 30th, I received in about 36 hours with the cheapest and slowest *free* shipping available. Also IF you spend over 350.00 they had a 50.00 rebate so I bought a memory card to get it a little over 350.00 since the camera was priced at 341 and some change. I love it and can't wait to road test it~!

Deana
Qwackertoo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Jan 19, 2007, 11:11 AM   #5

Qwackertoo wrote:
Quote:
I just bought one this week. Ordered Tuesday night and received it yesterday. Found it at Dell.com and even though the reviews for the Dell.com store only had two stars and it said it would ship on January 30th, I received in about 36 hours with the cheapest and slowest *free* shipping available. Also IF you spend over 350.00 they had a 50.00 rebate so I bought a memory card to get it a little over 350.00 since the camera was priced at 341 and some change. I love it and can't wait to road test it~!

Deana
I can pretty much guarantee that you will enjoy the road test.

SUPER CAMERA!!
da180 is offline   Reply With Quote