Go Back   Steve's Digicams Forums > Digital Cameras (Point and Shoot) > Canon

Old Feb 21, 2004, 9:31 PM   #1

Default Canon A70 pics posted.

Hello There.

Finally got out at 6AM this morning to take a few pictures, we are in the grip of a long heatwave here in Northern Australia, 40C+ temps and 80-90% humidity, I think this global warming is going to fry us all.

Well I usually use Kodak DCs, bought an A70, very nice camera with lots of features, for me most impoetantly long battery life.

I updated my website today, this is not a folio of my best work, just my way of sharing a little piece of Australia with anyone that cares to take a look.

The URL is http://members.optusnet.com.au/~davereys/

Thank you for your Time
Regards
Dave
Downunder.
wedpics is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old Feb 22, 2004, 9:55 AM   #2
Nor

Very nice mate, great piccies. Out of interest, did you take them at the highest quality level and resize them on the PC ? I can't imagine the quality is that good taking 640x480 shots from the camera.

About to get an A70 myself.
Nor is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Feb 22, 2004, 1:15 PM   #3

wedpix - Great photos. Love the lighthouse shot.
To Nor. Spend the extra $$$ & buy the A80. My girlfriend just bought one - she is going to London & Ireland in March for 9 days, & what she has taken with it in just 3 weeks blows me away! It is a Great camera! Love that swivel out viewfinder! (Winter here in Alabama & Mississippi right now stinks! Everything is dead - no good Green grass - trees all dead but for a select few - waiting on Spring to arrive).
Railfire is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Feb 23, 2004, 6:17 AM   #4

Default Reply for Nor.

Thanks for the reply, yes the pictures were taken on the highest quality setting, they were resized to 640X480 in PS Elements, the original images showed great detail.

This is the first time I have used the A70, I am very happy with it, very good lens and lots of useful features.

Regards
Dave
Downunder.
wedpics is offline   Reply With Quote