Go Back   Steve's Digicams Forums > Digital Cameras (Point and Shoot) > Canon

Old Jul 22, 2004, 6:21 AM   #1

hi,

I have just bought cannon a75 and have a problem on LCD.when I presss the shutter button halfway on lcd O see some parts looks like pink color, especially it happens where the light exists,I asked the place where I bought and they said no problem you won't see them in the pictures.Actually, I did not see them in the pictures.Doest it a problem.

And one more question, I ama begginner in the photography.What is the bestmanual settings indoor and night shots.does anyone has Canon a75?can you help me?
haldizen is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old Aug 6, 2004, 10:05 AM   #2

haldizen wrote:
Quote:
hi,

I have just bought cannon a75 and have a problem on LCD.when I presss the shutter button halfway on lcd O see some parts looks like pink color, especially it happens where the light exists,I asked the place where I bought and they said no problem you won't see them in the pictures.Actually, I did not see them in the pictures.Doest it a problem.

And one more question, I am a begginner in the photography.What is the best manual settings indoor and night shots.does anyone has Canon a75?can you help me?
Read the manual, is a normal issue, only affects in movie mode
torobayo is offline   Reply With Quote