Go Back   Steve's Digicams Forums > Digital Cameras (Point and Shoot) > Canon

Old Apr 25, 2006, 4:59 AM   #1

Hi friends:-),
I would like to have some suggestion on the macro and night shots for Canon Powershot A540 as I'll be purchasing one this weekend:lol:. please kindly reply ASAP because i need to know about it as this will be my first digicam. Most of the pictures that will be taken are outdoors activities, family portrait, night shots of the city and the macro shot for my pets, which are siamese fighting fish. They are really active and i need a camera which provides fast shutter speed and fast autofocus. I've tried to use a Sony T1(friend's) to capture my fish but most of the shots were blurred by their fast motion:sad:! Do you think that the shutter priority in A540 helps me to photo my fish?
Does a high speed SD card helps on the saving photo speed? Do help me on this as I will be purchasing my cam this WEEKEND. BTW do you guys have any samples on night shot or macro shots on pets? Thanks....:G

Haur
miowmiow is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old Apr 27, 2006, 1:51 AM   #2

hello??? anyone?? Pls let me know cuz the weekend is drawing nearer and nearer. Plssss.... Anybody which got A540 pls guide me. Thanks...

Haur
miowmiow is offline   Reply With Quote