Go Back   Steve's Digicams Forums > Digital Cameras (Point and Shoot) > Canon

Old Jul 12, 2002, 4:58 PM   #1

Default powershot s110 question

Hi! I suppose this is kinda a general question and sorry if I sound dumb for asking but is it possible to take pictures that are on your computer and upload them to the memmory card to view through the camera on your tv?? There are a lot of photos I'd love to take to my relatives for a slide show on there tv but I deleted them off my card and there on my harddrive now. Thanks for any help!!!
niko_niko39 is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old Jun 13, 2004, 12:59 AM   #2

would love to get the answer to that one myself
dafiryde is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Jun 15, 2004, 12:28 PM   #3

Not sure why this wouldn't work. All you should need to do is copy the pics to the card in the same folder that the camera uses to store new pics. You should then be able to view them on the camera and the TV. I think. I'm not positive. The camera may generate some type of database file that consists of thumbnail images (which you see on the LCD), but I'm not positive. Give it a whirl and report back to us.
strike is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Jun 16, 2004, 9:37 PM   #4

Yes you can put them back on your memory card. I just did it recently to take the card and get photos printed. You can put the card in the card reader then just drag the pic files(or copy and paste)you want to whatever drive letter your card reader is.
z2me2 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Jun 16, 2004, 10:28 PM   #5

i own an s1 is,but no card reader,can i upload pictures from my computer to my cameras flash card,and if so how?
dafiryde is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Jun 17, 2004, 7:58 AM   #6

I just tried without using the card reader and I don`t see any way it`s possible. You should maybe just pick up a card reader. I didn`t have one for awhile, but I find it more convienient than hooking up the camera cord each time and using the camera batteries also, plus you`ll be able to transfer your stored pics to your card then.
z2me2 is offline   Reply With Quote