Go Back   Steve's Digicams Forums > Digital Cameras (Point and Shoot) > Casio

Old Oct 7, 2006, 4:06 AM   #1

hi (now on the right group)

would someone help me please to sort out what's probably a minor problem but its one i can't fix , camera is an exz750,photoloader lets me download the photos ok and alls well but the video clips appear as a blank square witha small red cross in top left corner . if i try to open the clip then real player takes over and all i get is the real player blank screen and the sound track of the clip, how do i get the clip to open with either media player or directx9 which is also installed . right clicking on the clip lets me look at the clip data but the properties option does not give me the choice to open the clip with a different application

very greateful for any help

roy

(sometimes it's dark all day)
footlong2 is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old Oct 7, 2006, 4:55 PM   #2

You got me confused. Are you using real player or windows media player? If you are using RealPlayer, go to tools, select preferences, select hardware, select video compatability and select 'most reliable'. Click OK. and reboot. Good luck!
digitizeme is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Oct 8, 2006, 4:34 AM   #3

hi digitizeme

thanks for the reply , yes i'm confused to , seems that what ever i've tried so far i can only play the sound track of the video clip,both in real player and windows media player i'm using xp so i think that directx9 is allready installed , do you know if i need to install any specific casio software ? will try your suggestion now (or when i finish work)

thanks roy

(through the fog a faint hope )

footlong2 is offline   Reply With Quote