Go Back   Steve's Digicams Forums > Digital Cameras (Point and Shoot) > Casio

Old Jun 29, 2004, 11:46 AM   #1

The Z-40 comes in multiple colors in Japan including Blue (model number Z-40BE).The Casio Japanwebsite shows all kinds of fun products that aren'tshownon theCasio USA website. Does anyone have any advice on how to get one of these delivered to the USA? Also, are there any problems with the cameramenus only being in Japanese on cameras imported from Japan? I don't know if this one is being sold anywhere else.

Thanks - Randy
sellrandy is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old Jul 5, 2004, 10:51 PM   #2

I'm looking for a black z-40. I've found that the site http://us.yesasia.com looks like it may be one of the most respectable places. Their return and refund policy also looks good. They will replace the product if it is damaged, and will issue a refund ifthe product is unopened. Good luck.
hvhoward is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Jul 20, 2004, 11:00 AM   #3

Hi,

am in tokyo now , 4 new colours released including blue, pink, black and another colour?? the camera and software in english as well but manual in japenese and

1 year japan only guarantee.......wish u luck, hope u find it.
akidagoa is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Jul 21, 2004, 3:36 AM   #4

I got the blue Z40 in Tokyo for Y36,000 (about £180) including a free "leather" case, a couple of weeks ago. Looks fantastic! Camera menus etc are in English, but the manual is Japanese (but the driver/application CD was bi-lingual). No problem becasue you can download the English manual from Casio's website.

Some Japanese retailers sell this camera with overseas warranty and English instructions, but the price for this is higher

Anthony
anthony27 is offline   Reply With Quote