Go Back   Steve's Digicams Forums > Digital Cameras (Point and Shoot) > Casio

Old Apr 16, 2005, 10:52 AM   #1

The manual doesn't mention the largest SD card that can be used in this camera.

Will it take any size available?

I'm thinking a 512mb will be enough for my needs.
Paul(UK) is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old Apr 16, 2005, 10:27 PM   #2

The 512 and the 1gb will definitely work. Sandisk now has an Ultra II 2gb out now at a not too bad price considering the size. None of the literature on this camera indicates any limitation as far as the size of the card. We'll have to wait for Steve and the others to professionally advise us. :shock::shock::shock:
Dark Cobra is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Apr 17, 2005, 10:59 AM   #3

Thanks. I was sure they would work, but the man in the shop said he thought they might not, so I didn't want to stick my neck out.

I have a 1gb Ultra II from ebay on its way now.

Old Apr 17, 2005, 1:24 PM   #4

I have one of those . . . you'll love it! Lot's of space and a really fast card that's great for your videos as well.
Old Apr 22, 2005, 11:14 AM   #5
Administrator

It has no problem with the 1GB and 2GB size SD cards, have used both in the EX-Z750 that we just got in for review. Happy shooting!
steve is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Apr 22, 2005, 11:24 AM   #6

Steve Rocks!

Not only has he confirmed the big cards will work . . . he's confirmed that he's got the camera and the review is in progress! Yeah! Way to go Steve!

Old Apr 22, 2005, 4:55 PM   #7

Dark Cobra wrote:
Quote:
Steve Rocks!

Not only has he confirmed the big cards will work . . . he's confirmed that he's got the camera and the review is in progress! Yeah! Way to go Steve!

LOL Calm down
Old Apr 22, 2005, 5:51 PM   #8

Ok . . . sowy
Old Apr 25, 2005, 12:17 AM   #9

Hey thanks Steve! Just received my Z750 last week & real happy with it. Can't wait for your pro review!!!

NS
netswap is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Apr 28, 2005, 2:36 PM   #10

Hi Steve! Looking forward to your evaluation of the EX Z 750. I'd like to point out a few things that made me decide to choose the EX Z750 over the Canon SD 500, Sony P200 and Nikon CP 8700. Very compact and with an excellent form factor making it shirt pocketable. Good ergonomics. Very Responsive. Excellent image quality. Many user controls over image parameters, for a subcompact...many more than the competition in most cases.Unusual number of modes for a subcompact..shutter priority in particular, and a high speed sports program (both of which, incredibly the Canon SD 500 lacks)!. Well constructed. Easily read on screen prompts that tell you what each program mode actually does. Long battery life. LCD image can be greatly enlarged (with excellent clarity in the enlargement) for checking the image quality in review. Very good low light AF performance. Flash range greater than advertised..perhaps because of in camera Flash Assist software. However turning off the (default on) Flash Assist in camera programMAY lower noise levels when the flash is on. User programable keys....left right arrow...+/- exposure or a choice of all metering patterns...or white balance choices.Live RGB histogram.
jimr is offline   Reply With Quote