Go Back   Steve's Digicams Forums > Digital Cameras (Point and Shoot) > Casio

Old Jun 19, 2005, 4:42 PM   #1

I'm experiencing a slight (but noticable) tilt towards the left side of the image in 75-95% of all images I've taken with my Z750. Anyone familiar with this kind of problem? Most of the time when taking photos I don't think about keeping the camera straight though. But when I do, the first shot usually isn't straight. It is likely myself or a camera (lens/viewfinder) problem?

Oskar Liljeblad ([email protected])

oskar is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old Jun 19, 2005, 6:46 PM   #2

uh oh.... so it WASN'T just my imagination. I purchased the Z750 only a few days ago and have been in testing mode since then. I may end up returning it anyway because of DUST that found its way underneath the LCD screen! I looked back at some of my photos, and yes, there is definitely some tiltage going on. I even use gridlines too! If someone has time it would be helpful to conduct a little experiment in which one holds the camera perfectly level and then examines the results... I don't quite understand, but I too am getting a slight tilt in many of my pics as if I rotated the camera a little bit counterclockwise every time. Anyone else??
:?
swenpro is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Jun 20, 2005, 1:40 AM   #3

I did this experiment using a water level, and with this I can confirm that there's a slight tilt/lean towards the left side (counterclockwise). Is this a common problem? Does it justify asking Casio for a replacement? Or would the same model have just the same problems?
oskar is offline   Reply With Quote