Go Back   Steve's Digicams Forums > Digital Cameras (Point and Shoot) > Casio

Old Jan 5, 2003, 6:40 AM   #1

Default Anyone here owns an Exlim EX-M2? Please help me :)

Hello everybody.

I would be so glad if someone here who owns an Exlim EX-M2 takes some sample pictures for me, as I'm trying to decide if I should buy this or not.
I have read all reviews I could find on the net, It does look promising, I have already seen the real one @ Fry's, it has an amazing small size, that's why I like it a lot.
So, if someone here would please take sample pictures in outdoor, indoor, and night conditions, I would thank you a lot

Thanks for reading, and please do not hesirate to comment anything you think about the Exlim EX-M2 camera.
RodNav is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old Apr 23, 2003, 12:30 PM   #2

Default Post subject: Anyone here owns an Exlim EX-M2? Please help m

RodNav,

The picture quality great for a point-and-shooter camera, but it really depends on what you want to do with the camera. I also own a Nikon Coolpix 995, but I bought the Casio because it's compact and useful for vacations. I wanted to avoid lugging the bigger Nikon around but obviously the picutre quality from the Nikon is much better. So it's all relative...the M2 takes pretty good pics given its point-and-shoot nature.

I'll upload a picture to you when I get a chance (it's not on my computer right now).
Kungpow is offline   Reply With Quote