Go Back   Steve's Digicams Forums > Digital Cameras (Point and Shoot) > Casio

Old Jul 5, 2005, 11:55 AM   #1

I think the promotion may be over but I ordered my Z750 through Wolf Camera ( Ritz affiliate). They had a deal that if you bought a Casio Z750 you get a FREE Casio Atomic watch! That sealed the deal for me. I got the Z750 for $367.82 and that included shipping and a Rebate form for the FREE watch. I received the camera in 3 days! So far I really like this camera! Has anyone checked out the feature that allows you to change the white balance in playback mode after you have shot the pic? What a nice feature among all the other great features! I would recommend Wolf Camera. It was a no hassle experience. I ordered my Panasonic FZ10 from them about a year and a half ago also. I also order alot from J & R Music World.
mmdrummer is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old Jul 5, 2005, 5:05 PM   #2

mmdrummer wrote:
Quote:
I think the promotion may be over but I ordered my Z750 through Wolf Camera ( Ritz affiliate). I got the Z750 for $367.82 and that included shipping and a Rebate form for the FREE watch.

:O:O...wolf camera has it for 367?? but ritz has it for 450!

edit: i checked the site.....its 450 at wolf agn

afro_ninj4 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Jul 6, 2005, 11:05 AM   #3

I got the $367.82 price from Wolf after they price matched from another internet site that I found. Just call them and negotiate, they will come down on the price and give you free shipping! GOOD LUCK! You'll love this little jewel!:-)
Old Jul 6, 2005, 12:54 PM   #4

i was looking on wolfcamera at the price match thing. I had seen the same thing on ritzcamera.com so i emailed casio over a week ago for a list of there "qualified" or authorized internet retailers b/c i couldnt find it on the site. I still havent heard from them. (Ive heard Casio has really bad customer service)

edit: actually i got it just now (checked my email 1 minuite ago). Here was there response

INQUIRY:EUSA200507010099
Wed 07-06-2005 09:37:53

Unfortunetly we dont. I would recommmend checking, Fry's Electronics, Best Buy,
Sharper Image, and Radio Shack

afro_ninj4 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Jul 6, 2005, 4:19 PM   #5

I called Wolf Camera and did it over the phone. It worked for me on the Casio and also worked on the Panasonic FZ10 about a year and a half ago. GOOD LUCK!:-)