Go Back   Steve's Digicams Forums > Digital Cameras (Point and Shoot) > Casio

Old Jul 14, 2005, 10:16 AM   #1

Hej everybody!

I hope you can me with my problem. I have the Exilim EX-S 100 digital camera. Not long ago, the camera switched off and showed the following message: SYSTEM ERROR (0e02)

Have anyone had similar problems with that camera or is it just me? If you've had this problem, what the answer to fix it?

Please help!! I really don't want to send it to service....

Kind regards

Martin
Dagastino is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old Jul 25, 2005, 10:44 AM   #2

Unfortunately I got the same Error and I am very upset about it. I have also not an idea what happend. The camera was just in normal use. Without any problems or crashes etc.... but then.:sad:
Bruiser is offline   Reply With Quote
Old May 25, 2006, 2:36 PM   #3

Sorry, i post but not a solution to your problem...I need help too...I have my Casio Exilim EX-S100 everytime i push to open the camera the lens doesn't went out and the screen will appear "System Error Oe01". do somebody how to troubleshoot this problem. Any help i would really appreciate.
joon is offline   Reply With Quote
Old May 30, 2006, 2:16 AM   #4

:?this is not a cool sitenobody's helping me with my problem...even the moderator of this site he doesn't mind at all...unlike in ipod forum if nobody reply to your messages the moderator itself send you personal e-mail and help to sort out your problem...

Hope somebody or anybody will help me to find solution to my Casio EX S100 "system error Oe01" problem???
joon is offline   Reply With Quote