Go Back   Steve's Digicams Forums > Digital Cameras (Point and Shoot) > Casio

Old Aug 29, 2005, 11:21 PM   #1

Geesh, I'm a newbie here and posted just this past week asking everyone to advise what their opinion was as far as selecting the best digital camera for the indoor photograpy that I do in my store and also stated that I photograph for ads in magazines. I posted in 2 areas and got no response. Then I just brought up the best pics of cameras that Steve suggests and everyone (3 of them)the Canon G6, Casio 700, Canon S70 was one of my selections much to my amazement! I've been on this darn computer nonstop for the past couple of weeks reading all reviews on cameras and particulars till my eyes have popped out of my sockets and narrowed down the cameras to the above listed. I also love the Casio 2750. Now I'm really stuck and really need some helppppppppp! Money is really not an issue.....Just would like to hopfully make the right decision. I hope I'll get some response...Thanks. Trapp
Trappeur is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old Aug 30, 2005, 2:46 AM   #2

Please be specific. Since you've read all reviews, you must have narrow down your requirement that may be some features is important to you. There's no point for us to write another product review here with knowing what is important to you. Each camera has it's strength and weakness.
ahdummy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Sep 1, 2005, 7:33 AM   #3

Thanks for your reply dhdummy......Your absolutely right.

I posted another post where I should have been under "what camera should I buy".

Trapp
Trappeur is offline   Reply With Quote