Go Back   Steve's Digicams Forums > Digital Cameras (Point and Shoot) > Casio

Old Jan 20, 2006, 11:44 AM   #11

Exactly the same here in Germany - see my posting in the Z750 Thread
Schnüffelstück is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Jan 26, 2006, 3:09 AM   #12

I sent mine to a NJ repair center and they got it fixed withina month. No real problems with me so not sure where you guys are getting stuck at. Just make sure your camera includes a US or international warranty. If not, (i.e. japanese versions) then they know you probably bought it grey market and will give you hell intentionally.
solarisdreams is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Aug 4, 2006, 3:58 PM   #13

Someone please help? My lens was restricted when my camera was accidently activated. In doing so now my camera wont turn on at all and the lens is stuck permatly in the in position. OneTimer 4444 if you or anyone else can tell me how to solve this problem please send me a message.:?
nuka2g is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Aug 4, 2006, 4:09 PM   #14

onetimer 4444 i have a stuck lens. I was told in the camera world it is call a lens error. my lens was restricted when my camera was activated in my pocket causing it to not open properly. Now the camer lens is showing alittle and the camera wont come on. Also the lens wont extent out at all. When i try to turn the camera on it beeps as if it is activating and then it shuts off. The camera is a casio z-55 yeah its alittle old but its never let me down until now. Please tell me how i can fix this problelm.
nuka2g is offline   Reply With Quote