Go Back   Steve's Digicams Forums > Digital Cameras (Point and Shoot) > Casio

Old Oct 4, 2005, 2:25 PM   #1

Ok, now I'm really getting disgusted with my Z2750.......

Taking stills, I have everying in auto mode according to the book....Sometimes the pictures are just perfect....sometimes and most of the times, blurry.....Now I just went this morning and took stills with the self timer on which (has no movement) as far as handling and all my pictures are blurry!And when I use the telephoto and bring things in closer absolutely every picture is blurry!:?What in heck am I doing wrong....Everything like I said is programmed to the book.

Here are some photos taken by the self timer......

I'm ready to throw this camera out, lol.....or return it as I'm sooooo disgusted with it....

Trapp
Attached Images

Trappeur is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old Oct 4, 2005, 9:57 PM   #2

Honestly I'd return it for a new camera. When I last was with Casio nothing was in the works to fix that problem and the lens error problem. This specific Casio is about as worthless as the EX-P505 from my experience from using it. Try a Kodak camera. I think they're great quality cameras...I've owned two of them and they've worked fabulous. Though my Casio EX-Z40 also worked well. But that was before the Z750 era
OneTimer4444 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Oct 4, 2005, 10:20 PM   #3

Geesh! Now I'm really disgusted......Dang! Paid just about 500.00 for this camera.....Bought from Radio Shack as they have made computers for me and I give them all my business...but I figured that dealing with someone local who I've been with for all these years they were very reputable....Well, I'm going there tomorrow and going to have the owner who deals with only Casio and has the same model and have him help me.....Well, I hope there will be no problem as this camera I felt was not chunk change.....As a matter of Fact my Samsung 420 which I absolutely loved till it was dropped with the lens open I'm going to send off and see if they can repair even if it costs me a few dollars as I absolutely loved it and to be honest, it takes pictures so much more beautiful....Wish me luck! Dang...Trapp
Trappeur is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Oct 5, 2005, 4:33 AM   #4

for me it seems if there is not enough light, u dont use the flash, and u dont stay super still.. sometimes it will blur.. a tripod can be very useful.
anekin007 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Oct 17, 2005, 2:16 AM   #5

Hi,

The solution is VERY simple. When you push the shutter button half-way to get the auto focus, make sure you holdthe button down for about a second,untilthe camerabeeps (or makes some noise indication, depending on what sound you have chosen for this operation in the setup). If you don't, it won't hold the focus settings. Also, when using the timer you need to focus either manually or with auto focus first.

Thanks,

Tim
Skelly is offline   Reply With Quote