Go Back   Steve's Digicams Forums > Digital Cameras (Point and Shoot) > Casio

Old Jan 17, 2006, 9:19 PM   #1

There is afirmware update (version 1.02)provided in the Exilim website (http://world.casio.com/qv/download/en/ex_z750_firmup/)since December 2005 that provides the following improvements:
  • V1.01-V1.02: Adds old photo scene "Revive Shot" to snapshot BEST SHOT scenes.[/*]
  • V1.00-V1.01: Zooming of portrait orientation images (without changing to landscape orientation).
[/*]
Have anyone tried it out?I'm a little reluctant to try the update on my camera because as stated in the website:

"Important:
If firmware update installation is interrupted due to low battery power, your camera will no longer be able to operate. Be sure to load a fresh set of new batteries into the camera before starting the firmware update installation procedure. Note that you perform firmware update at your own risk."

Anyone who have tried updating the firmware on your camera, please let us know of any information regarding it. Thanks! =)
shengyuen is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old Jan 20, 2006, 9:49 PM   #2

I just did it! Just make sure your camera is fully charged and follow casios detailed instructions. Everything went smooth. Here is the link;

http://world.casio.com/qv/download/en/ex_z750_firmup/
cree8k is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Jan 21, 2006, 10:18 AM   #3

Thanx for the info! =) Anyone else who have tried the update?
Old Jan 22, 2006, 7:36 PM   #4

i did. there really was no point to it. my ex750 is fine, just it was a stupid update. the revive shot thing is useless.
grubrrr is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Jan 22, 2006, 7:59 PM   #5

Yeah, but I think the "Zooming of portrait orientation images (without changing to landscape orientation)" fix is useful..well at least its notannoying when uzoom in to a portrait image. =) Is that fix working fine?