Go Back   Steve's Digicams Forums > Digital Cameras (Point and Shoot) > Casio

Old Feb 10, 2006, 12:02 AM   #1

I bought the camera about 3 days ago worked fine charged it. Took a few pics. While changing the settings the camera turned off. I tried to turn the camera back on to retract the lens but the lens the camera did not respond. All I get is a green blinking light and a weird mechanical sound. The camera was not dropped or abused it is literally brand new. I am going to call casio but I am curious to know if anybody else experienced this problem. The camera does not turn on at all. What the F*** could be the reason im really confused and angry. Plzz suggesttionsss
Cameramanyak is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old Feb 10, 2006, 3:29 PM   #2

I wouldn't bother calling casio. They may ask you to send it in for repair, and thats not necassarily a good thing. Just take it back to the retailer. At only 3 days old they'll surely excahange it for a new one. Sending it in for repair may result in a long wait and the return of a camera that wasn't right to begin with. And often in those cases you get back the item only to find it's still having problems. return it to the store for a new one that works righ to begin with.
dazco is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Feb 11, 2006, 3:04 AM   #3

Have you tried removing the battery and waiting a few second before putting it back in?
raylowe2001 is offline   Reply With Quote